Accommodation in Mossel Bay
Staying at GolfersDream is a unique experience. You will wake up on Mossel Bay Golf Course where you can see the sea from every tee. Our guests always mention the tranquility they feel when staying here. Golfersdream consist of the ground floor unit of the main house with it’s own private entrance. It also includes the spacious barbecue area that overlooks the 13th fairway.
The estate also borders the high cliffs of the western side of Mossel Bay. Here you will also have access to the St. Blaize hiking trail, a scenic and easy walk along our coastal area. You can follow this trail all the way to The Point in Mossel Bay or Dana Bay on the other side.
Our self-catering accommodation in Mossel Bay consist of the following :
- Open plan Lounge & Fully equipped Kitchenette
- Wide Screen TV with Full DSTV
- WiFi is available
- Bedroom 1 – Fully En-Suite ( Double bed or Single beds )
- Bedroom 2 – Fully En-Suite ( 2 x Single beds )
- Visitors Bathroom
- In-house Laundry
- Lock-up Safe
- A Private, covered, barbecue area that walks out on to the garden and golf course
- Own private entrance
- Caters for 4 people but there is an extra room available for bigger groups
- Mossel Bay Golf Club, only 5 minutes walk away
- We regret, no children under 12
- We are Secure.. 24 hr manned security & vehicle patrols
- Private accommodation, GolfersDream only accommodate one group of guests at a time
Here are some images of our self-catering accommodation in Mossel Bay
The outside barbecue is spacious and looks out over the 13th fairway. The lounge area has a stacker door that opens up completely to the barbecue area. This gives you full access to the lounge and the kitchen area.